The “update list of links” idea is working well for timeliness, so this page will take Chenoweth East thru the end of August. Join us on the journey! We love visitors, so if you are in the area (see Maps, above) and want to visit, send a note to Help@ChenowethEast.com, or leave a message at 502-633-9529:
- Carport and back veranda – beams are up!
- Delivering trusses – and almost 30 min. sitting on a busy KY state highway because the driver couldn’t figure out how to get up the hill!
- Truss installation – the crane that did this cost us $700 for about 3 hours and could lift 120 ft. in the air
- Framing, framing, framing – and only one of the crew speaks English, and he isn’t always there
- Main roof started – and it rained, and water stood on the subfloor and … when will the roof be complete?
- Roof almost covered – the gray liner is waterproof, so we can wait awhile before installing the metal.